Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Welcome!!!!

I am new to Blogger!! I am working hard as you may be able to tell on getting my name out there. I have many different pages so if you would like to follow, like,subscribe, or add me I have a page on facebook page, two youtube pages (spacecowgirl1000 and booknerd1993), a twitter (sparkfire56) and a tumblr (artsygirl1993.tumblr.com). Iam just trying to get my name out there in the world and figured this was one of the best ways to start. A little abotu me is I love reading, acting, wrting and psychology. I have been on stage 49 times in the past four years and two local broadcasting shows in my life. I am currently writting what I hope to be my first two published works. That's all there really is to me so like Isaid feel free to show your support in any way!! Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Hi...would you be interested in reading and reviewing one chapter of my upcoming ebook?
    And, if you are a guru in the use of this blog site, how would I link my site to yours?...or is that even possible?
    From what I've read, the more links, the better. I do not know.
    Hope to hear from you, Hugh in Grant, Florida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to read and review a chapter of your ebook for you. Once I review it would you like me to just directly send you the review or post it among my reviews?????

      I actually am very new to blogger so I am unsure. what I can do is if you follow me I will follow you.

      Samantha

      Delete
    2. Would much love your review. Postive or negative (I can always delete the negative).
      By all means, please publish it to your blog and mine.
      Where else could it be found?
      I am curious why your response did not show on my blog.
      Do you know how to link these things?
      I am going to follow you...does that mean click the 'join this site' gizmo?
      Doing that now.
      A million thanks for your response...let's both learn how to use this.
      What have you written? My crap is now in formatting...that's a 150 bucks...the cover is another 400. If you're going to be stupid...you gotta be tough.
      (I think I just figured out how to respond and have it show up on each other's site...when you respond to me, you have to click on my site...'hugh'...I think..
      Anyway, Samantha, a million thanks for your response..I go now to click 'join this site'
      Stay happy,
      Hugh in Grant, Florida

      Delete
    3. Hi...I see that my blog shows on your site...why does yours not show on mine?
      I am going to send a chapter to your e address...lemme know what you think.
      Have a great Sunday.
      Hugh

      Delete
  2. Hi, Sam...sending chapter to your e address now. I look forward to your critique.
    I will work on locating the 'add blog' button later.
    Hugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sam...I sent you a mail yesterday offering you a free copy of my book, Shoulda Robbed a Bank.
    I wait to hear from you...hope all is well
    Hugh

    ReplyDelete