Tuesday, January 31, 2012

STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY STUDY

Ever since thursday that is all I have been doing. School, study, go to work, come home, study, sleep.  That is what my days I work have consisted of. Then the only diffrence the other days is minus the work. Sad thing is I still have not toally caught up to where I want to be. In order to be inline with the class sylubus and not behind I have over 100 pages in my book to read for english and over 60 pages in my book for psychology. Any study suggestions or tips for a girl with the attention spand of a doornob?? Hopefully it will all pay off soon n some way. By the way I offically changed my majors today from Liberal Arts to Psychology and English. It added another year of community college for me. Hopefully it will all pay off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment